- Language: Swedish, Kalix
- Alternate names: Kölismåle
- Language code:
- Language family: Indo-European, Germanic, North, East Scandinavian, Danish-Swedish, Swedish
- Number of speakers: 5,000–10,000
- Script: Latin script
The Kalix Swedish Language is linguistic varietyof Standard Swedish language. It is spoken in the Kalix Municipality along with Sami, Finnish, Meänkieli? and the national standard language Swedish.
Verbs are conjugated in singular and plural, unlike modern standard Swedish:
- "hån jär" (he is) but "di jåra" (they are),
- "hö löut se" (she leans herself) but "di lö:ut se" (they lean themselves),
- "je far" (I go) but "we fåra" (we go),
- "je vil" (I want) but "di vili" (they want).
But there are irregular verbs which does not differ, e.g. "je liot fåra" (I have to go) / "we liot fåra" (we have to go).