- Language: Occidental
- Created: 1922
- Alternate names:
- Language code:
- Language family: international auxiliary language
A constructed language by Edgar von Wahl.
Unlike many IALs, which have a very spartan tone, Occidental was created to seem as 'natural' in usage as possible. This allows for some comprimises not seen in most IALs (such as allowing for 'hard' and 'soft' pronunciations of C and G).
- http://www.interlingue.org/ie_en.html (Broken link)
- http://www.christusrex.org/www1/pater/JPN-occidental.html (Broken link)
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/occidental/ (Broken link)
- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/1222/occ.html (Broken link)