- Language: Arbëreshë
- Alternate names: Italo-Albanian, Albanian, Arber, Arbresh, Arnaut, Škip, Shqipēri, Shquipni, Arbëreshë Albanian, Arbëreshë, Albanesisch, Albanian, Arbëreshë
- Language code: aae
- Language family: Indo-European, Albanian, Tosk (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: <100,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Greek script, no longer in use. Latin script.
Descendants of 15th century mercenaries and refugees from the Ottoman invasion. Christian.
Outlying dialect of (Tosk) Albanian (Moseley, 2005)