Baka (East Region, Cameroon)
- Language: Baka (East Region, Cameroon)
- Alternate names: Bayaka, Bayaga, Bibaya, "Babinga"
- Language code: bkc
- Language family: Niger-Congo, Atlantic-Congo, Volta-Congo, North, Adamawa-Ubangi, Ubangi, Sere-Ngbaka-Mba, Ngbaka-Mba, Ngbaka, Western, Baka-Gundi (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 30,000-50,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script, not used in Gabon.
Semi-nomadic but encouraged by the government to settle along roadways. Different from Baka of Democratic Republic of the Congo and Sudan and from the Aka (See: [[Aka]]) (Baaka, Bayaka, Biyaka). Although similar in culture, they are different in language. Traditional religion, Christian.
Baka (East Region, Cameroon) is spoken in Gabon, Cameroon, Africa.