- Language: Central Mnong
- Alternate names: Pnong, Mnong, Central, Phong, Phnong, Budong, Budang, Phanong, Bu Nong, Bunong, Central Mong, Penong, Biat, Biet, Bhiét
- Language code: cmo
- Language family: Austro-Asiatic, Mon-Khmer, Eastern Mon-Khmer, Bahnaric, South Bahnaric, Sre-Mnong, Mnong, Southern-Central Mnong (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 52,500
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Khmer script. Latin script.
Part of the Mnông official ethnic community (102,741, 2009 census) which includes Eastern Mnong (See: [[Mnong, Eastern]]) and Southern Mnong (See: [[Mnong, Southern]]). Traditional religion, Christian.
Central Mnong is spoken in Vietnam, Cambodia, Southeast Asia.