Central Siberian Yupik
- Language: Central Siberian Yupik
- Alternate names: St. Lawrence Island Yupik, Bering Strait Yupik, чаплинский язык, Yoit, Yuk, Yuit, Siberian Yupik, Asiatic Yupik, Chaplinsk, シベリア・ユピック語
- Language code: ess
- Language family: Eskimo-Aleut, Eskimo, Yupik (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 1,300
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Cyrillic script. Latin script.
Interaction between the varieties spoken in the United States and Russia has been greatly restricted since the 1950's, though they remain mutually intelligible.