Chilean Sign Language
- Language: Chilean Sign Language
- Alternate names: Lengua de Señas Chilena, LSCh, Lenguaje Chileno de Signos, Lenguaje de Señas, LENSE
- Language code: csg
- Language family: Deaf sign language (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 21,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
Chilean Sign Language is recognized by the government as the language of the Chilean deaf community. Its use is encouraged in the country’s bilingual-bicultural approach to education and is found throughout deaf Chilean life, including deaf schools, deaf association meetings, interpretation for television news broadcasts, and casual deaf interaction.
Chilean Sign Language is spoken in Chile, South America.