Cypriot Spoken Arabic
- Language: Cypriot Spoken Arabic
- Alternate names: Cypriot Arabic: Kormakiti, Cypriot Arabic, Arabic (Kormakiti), Arabic, Cypriot Spoken, Cypriot Maronite Arabic, Maronite, Sanna, Arabic, Cypriot Spoken
- Language code: acy
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Semitic, Central, South, Arabic (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: <2,000
- Vulnerability: Endangered
A hybrid language with roots in the Arabic of both Anatolia and Levant. Many borrowings from Syriac and Greek. Ethnonym: Maronites. Christian.
Cypriot Spoken Arabic is spoken in Cyprus, Europe.