- Language: Dagur
- Alternate names: Daur, Daguor, Dawar, Dawo'er, Tahur, Tahuerh, Dahur, Tongusikonni, 達斡爾
- Language code: dta
- Language family: Altaic, Mongolic, Eastern, Dagur (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: >50,000
- Vulnerability: Endangered
- Script: Cyrillic script, no longer in use. Han script, Simplified variant. Latin script. Mongolian script, Manchu style, used since the Qing dynasty.
Officially classified within Daur nationality. Traditional religion.
There is considerable but poorly investigated dialectal variation.