Dene K'e (Slavey)
- Language: Dene K'e (Slavey)
- Alternate names: Dene K'e, Dene, Dene Tha', Acha'otinne, Dene Tha (ᑌᓀ ᒐ), Slave, Slavey, South Slavey, Slavi, "Slave", Dené, Mackenzian
- Language code: xsl
- Language family: Eyak-Athabaskan, Athabaskan, Northern Athabaskan, Slavey-Hare (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: ~3260
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script. Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics script, no longer in use.
An emergent Athabaskan language within the Slavey dialect area of the Dene complex.