- Language: Dënesųłiné
- Alternate names: Chipewyan, Montagnais, Dene Suline, Dëne Súline, Sluacus-tinneh, Dene Soun'line,
- Language code: chp
- Language family: Eyak-Athabaskan, Athabaskan, Northern Athabaskan (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 2235?
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script. Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics script, no longer in use.
Ethnonym: Chipewyan was an enemy’s term for them; Dëne, the people, in several Athapaskan languages.
Dënesųłiné is spoken in Canada, North America.