- Language: Eastern Cham
- Alternate names: Phan Rang Cham, Cham, Cham (Eastern), Tjam, Chiem, Chiem ThÃ nh, Bhamam, Bình Thuân
- Language code: cjm
- Language family: Austronesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Malayo-Sumbawan, North and East Malayo-Sumbawan, Aceh-Chamic, Chamic, Coastal Chamic, Cham
- Number of speakers: 100,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Arabic script. Cham script, primary usage. Latin script.
Part of official Cham 161,729 (2009 census) ethnic community which includes Western Cham (See: [[Cham, Western]]) and Haroi (See: [[Haroi]]). Remnants of a once-powerful kingdom. Austro-Asiatic influences. Traditional religion, Hindu, Christian.
Eastern Cham is spoken in Vietnam, Southeast Asia.