- Language: Eastern Ojibwe
- Alternate names: Eastern Ojibwa, Ojibwe, Ojibway, Ojibwa, Mississauga, Anishinaabemowin
- Language code: ojg
- Language family: Algic, Algonquian, Ojibwa-Potawatomi (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 1,500
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script. Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics script, no longer in use.
Golla (2007): Nishnaabemwin represents the linguistic and social fusion of two historically distinct communities, the Ottawa (Odawa) and the Eastern Ojibwe.