- Language: Garhwali
- Alternate names: Gadhavali, Gadhawala, Gadwahi, Gashwali, Godauli, Gorwali, Gurvali, Pahari Garhwali, Girwali, Garhwal, Bhōṭiā of Garhwal
- Language code: gbm
- Language family: Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Aryan, Northern zone, Garhwali (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 2,920,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Devanagari script.
Jaunpuri and Ravai dialects are culturally similar to Jaunsari and distinct from Garhwali. Castes are Brahmin, Rajput, Harijan. Hindu, traditional religion.
Garhwali is spoken in India, South Asia.