- Language: Huallaga Quechua
- Alternate names: Upper Huallaga Quechua, Eastern Huánuco Quechua
- Language code: qub
- Language family: Quechuan, Central Quechua, Ap-am-ah (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 40,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script.
The question of how to distinguish between entities that are dialects of a single language vs. those that are separate languages is particularly serious in the case of Quechuan languages and dialects, and much work remains to be done. Though it is well-known and very clear that there are a number of distinct languages in the Quechuan complex, some very distinct, the tendency to consider them all merely dialects of “Quechua” persists in many circles. (Cerrón-Palomino 1987)This Quechua language is well-documented by David Weber (1989, 1998).