- Language: Irula
- Alternate names: Iruḷa, Eravallan, Erukala, Irava, Irulan, Irular, Irular Mozhi, Irulavan, Iruliga, Iruligar, Kad Chensu, Korava
- Language code: iru
- Language family: Dravidian, Southern, Tamil-Kannada, Tamil-Kodagu, Tamil-Malayalam, Tamil (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 5,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Malayalam script, used in Kerala. Tamil script, used in Tamil Nadu.
A Scheduled Tribe. Some people called Irula speak Tamil as mother tongue. Urali Irula (Periyar) is separate from both Betta Kurumba Urali (See: [[Kurumba, Betta]]) and Urali (See: [[Urali]]) in Idukki District, Kerala. 2 Urali Irula dialects in Periyar and Palakkad. Traditional religion, Christian.
Irula is spoken in India, South Asia.