Jamaican Country Sign Language
- Language: Jamaican Country Sign Language
- Alternate names: Konchri Sain, Country Sign
- Language code: jcs
- Language family: Deaf sign language (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 2,500
- Vulnerability: Threatened
Maranatha School for the Deaf in Ridge (St. Elizabeth parish) uses Jamaican Sign Language (See: [[Jamaican Sign Language]]) in the classroom. Deaf people in the St. Elizabeth Parish often move to the larger cities for easier access to employment. Country Sign is not being used in the schools and its number of users is gradually declining.
Jamaican Country Sign Language is spoken in Jamaica, Mexico, Central America, Caribbean.