Jewish Azerbaijani Neo-Aramaic
- Language: Jewish Azerbaijani Neo-Aramaic
- Alternate names: Lishán Didán, Lishanán, لشان ددان, Neo-Aramaic (Persian Azerbaijan), Lishanid Nash Didán, Persian Azerbaijan Jewish Aramaic, Lakhlokhi, Galihalu, לשן דידן, Lišān Didān, לשנן, Lišānān
- Language code: trg
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Semitic, Central, Aramaic, Eastern, Central, Northeastern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 4,450
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Hebrew script.
Many loanwords from Kurdish, Turkish (See: [[Turkish]]), Arabic, Eastern Farsi (See: [[Dari]]) or Western Farsi (See: [[Persian, Iranian]]), Hebrew (See: [[Hebrew]]), and several European languages. Glossonym: Judeo-Kurdish or Azerbaijani Kurdish, both erroneous. Originally from Iranian Azerbaijan and southeast Turkey. Jewish.
Jewish Azerbaijani Neo-Aramaic is spoken in Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Iran, Caucasus;Near East.