- Language: Kati
- Alternate names: Bashgali, Kativiri, Nuristani, Bašgalī
- Language code: bsh
- Language family: Indo-European, Classical Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Nuristani, Northern Nuristani
- Number of speakers: 3,700-5,100
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Arabic script, limited usage, in development.
Kati is different from Kamviri (See: [[Kamviri]]), but the two are significantly mutually intelligible and speakers may refer to them as the same language. Muslim (Sunni).
Kati is spoken in Afghanistan, Pakistan, South Asia;Near East.