- Language: Komi-Permyak
- Alternate names: Komi, Permyak, Komi-Perm, коми-пермяцкий язык, Komipermjakki, Permin komi, перем коми кыв, Kama Permyak, Komi-Permyat, komi-permjackij jazyk,
- Language code: koi
- Language family: Uralic, Permian, Komi (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 110,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Cyrillic script. Latin script, used during the 1930s and 1940s. Old Permic script, no longer in use.
Some literature available. Ancient literary and cultural traditions. More densely populated and mixed, higher education, and more assimilated to national culture than Komi-Zyrian. Christian, traditional religion.
Komi-Permyak is spoken in Russia, Caucasus;Europe;East Asia.