- Language: Kulung (Nigeria)
- Alternate names: Bambur, Kuluno, Bakulung, Bakulu, Bakuli, Kulu, Kukulung, Wo, Wurkum
- Language code: bbu
- Language family: Niger-Congo, Atlantic-Congo, Volta-Congo, Benue-Congo, Bantoid, Southern, Jarawan, Nigerian (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 15,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
4 clans: Bambur, Balassa, Banyam, Bamingun. Different from Kulung (See: [[Marba]]) of Chad which is Chadic. Similar in culture to Piya, Kodei, Kwanchi, Pelang, and Pero. Christian.
Kulung (Nigeria) is spoken in Nigeria, Africa.