- Language: Manda (Tanzania)
- Alternate names: Kimanda, Kinyasa, Nyasa
- Language code: mgs
- Language family: Niger-Congo, Atlantic-Congo, Volta-Congo, Benue-Congo, Bantoid, Southern, Narrow Bantu, Central, G, Bena-Kinga (N.11) (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 22,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script.
The Matumba see themselves as a separate group related to the Manda, while the Manda view them as a subgroup of the Manda. Christian.
Manda (Tanzania) is spoken in Tanzania, Africa.