- Language: Maonan
- Alternate names: Ai Nan, 毛南話, 毛難語
- Language code: mmd
- Language family: Tai-Kadai, Kam-Tai, Kam-Sui, Then-MMS, Maonan-Mak-Sui, Maonan-Chadong
- Number of speakers: 70,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Han script, Simplified variant. Han script, Traditional variant.
Officially classified within Maonan nationality. Daoist, Christian.
Not to be confused with the Yanghuang group in Guizhou province administratively recognized as Maonan. This language is related to, but distinct from Maonan (Tian 2008).