Mao of Bambeshi
- Language: Mao of Bambeshi
- Alternate names: Bambassi, Bambeshi, Siggoyo, Amam, Fadiro, Northern Mao, Didessa, Mao of Diddesa, Bambessi Mao, Didessa Mao
- Language code: myf
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Omotic, North, Mao, East (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 5,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Unwritten.
"Northern Mao, also known by the toponyms Bambassi and Diddesa, is one of the least documented Omotic languages (Bender 2000:180). A Mao language of the Omotic family, a subclass of the Afroasiatic phylum (Bender 1985; 2000; 2003; Hayward 2000), the language is spoken by an estimated 5,000 speakers (Siebert et al. 1993)"