- Language: Megleno-Romanian
- Alternate names: Megleno-Rumanian, Meglenitic, Meglenite, Other Roumanian Lects, Romanian, Megleno
- Language code: ruq
- Language family: Indo-European, Classical Indo-European, Italic, Latino-Faliscan, Latinic, Imperial Latin, Romance, Eastern Romance, Romanian, Northern Romanian, Eastern Romanian
- Number of speakers: 5,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script.
The 4 Romanian languages split between 500 and 1000 A.D.
Megleno-Romanian is spoken in Greece, Macedonia, Europe.