Nicaragua Creole English
- Language: Nicaragua Creole English
- Alternate names: Mískito Coast Creole English, Miskito Coast Creole (MCC), Nicaraguan Creole English
- Language code: bzk
- Language family: Creole, English based, Atlantic, Western (SIL classification)
- Creole language
- Number of speakers: 35,000-50,0000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
There is a continuum of variation from basilectal Creole to acrolectal English of the educated.
Nicaragua Creole English is spoken in Nicaragua, Mexico, Central America, Caribbean.