Nicaraguan Sign Language
- Language: Nicaraguan Sign Language
- Alternate names: Idioma de Senas de Nicaragua
- Language code: ncs
- Language family: Deaf sign language (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 3,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: SignWriting.
There was no strong Nicaraguan deaf community until the late 1970s when Nicaraguan Sign Language emerged from the increased focus on deaf education and the establishment of the national deaf association, Asociación Nacional de Sordos de Nicaragua (ANSNIC).
Nicaraguan Sign Language is spoken in Nicaragua, Mexico, Central America, Caribbean.