- Language: Pennsylvania German
- Alternate names: Pennsylvania Deitsh, Pennsylvanish, Pennsylvania Dutch
- Language code: pdc
- Language family: Indo-European, Classical Indo-European, Germanic, Northwest Germanic, West Germanic, High German, Middle German, West Middle German, Rhenish Franconian, Palatinate
- Number of speakers: 98,700
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script.
Separate orthographies for Pennsylvania and Ohio dialects. Christian.
Pennsylvania German is spoken in USA, Canada, North America.