- Language: Reshe
- Alternate names: Tsureshe, Tsureja, Bareshe, Gunga, Gungawa, Gunganchi, Yaurawa
- Language code: res
- Language family: Niger-Congo, Atlantic-Congo, Volta-Congo, Benue-Congo, Kainji, Western, Reshe (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: <44,000?
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script, used since 2007.
Ethnic autonym: Bareshe, glossonym: Reshe or Tsureshe. Ethnic subgroups: Gungawa, Yaurawa (Yauri). Strong association between wrestling, the traditional religion, and ethnic identity. Muslim, traditional religion, Christian.
Reshe is spoken in Nigeria, Africa.