- Language: Riang (Myanmar)
- Alternate names: Black Karen, Yanglam, Black Yang, Riang-Lang, Liang, Yang Sek, Yin, Yang, Liang Sek, Yang Wan Kun, Riang-Sek, Black Riang, Striped Karen, Yinnet, Ranei, Karennet
- Language code: ril
- Language family: Austro-Asiatic, Mon-Khmer, Northern Mon-Khmer, Palaungic, Western Palaungic, Riang (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 15,500
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script.
Included in official ethnic group list as Yin Net and Yin Kya. Different from Riang (See: [[Riang]]) of India, a Tibeto-Burman language. Buddhist, traditional religion.
Riang (Myanmar) is spoken in China, Myanmar, Southeast Asia;East Asia.