Rio Grande Keresan
- Language: Rio Grande Keresan
- Alternate names: Rio Grande Keresan, Eastern Keresan, Eastern Keres Pueblo, Santa Ana, Keres, Keresan (Santa Ana), Keresan, Keres, Eastern
- Language code: kee
- Language family: Keresan (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: ~6125
- Vulnerability: Endangered
- Script: Latin script.
Outsiders are discouraged from learning the language.
Rio Grande Keresan is a complex of Keresan dialects spoken by members of five New Mexico Pueblos located near the Rio Grande or Jemez River north of Albuquerque: Zia, Santa Ana, San Felipe, Santo Domingo, and Cochiti. There is considerable local variation, but all varieties are mutually intelligible, as well as partially intelligible to speakers of Acoma-Laguna. (Golla et al. 2008.)