- Language: Scottish Gaelic
- Alternate names: Gaelic, Scottish, Gaelic (Scots), Scottish Gaelic, Scotch-Gaelic, Gàidhlig, Gaelic, Scots Gaelic, Albannach Gaidhlig, Erse, Gadhelisch
- Language code: gla
- Language family: Indo-European, Classical Indo-European, Celtic, Nuclear Celtic, TGB Celtic, Insular Celtic, Goidelic, Modern Goidelic, Eastern Goidelic
- Number of speakers: 20,000-30,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script.
Status rising since the establishment of Scots Parliament in 1990s.
Scottish Gaelic is spoken in United Kingdom, Europe.