Senhaja de Srair
- Language: Senhaja de Srair
- Alternate names: Sanhāja of Srair, Senhajiya, Sanhaja de Srair,
- Language code: sjs
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Berber, Northern, Zenati, Riff (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 50,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
Shilha is Arabic for Moroccan Berber language varieties in general. Shilha n Jbala or Tamazight n Jbala are commonly used names which mean Berber of the Mountain People. An Arabic name for this is Senhajiya. Muslim.
Senhaja de Srair is spoken in Morocco, Africa.