Southern Baja Mixtec
- Language: Southern Baja Mixtec
- Alternate names: Western Juxtlahuaca Mixtec, Coicoyán Mixtec, Mixteco del Oeste de Juxtlahuaca, Ayutla Mixtec, Coastal Guerrero Mixtec, Mixteco de Ayutla, Juxtlahuaca Mixtec, Central Juxtlahuaca Mixtec, Mixteco de Juxtlahuaca
- Language code: jmx, miy, vmc
- Language family:
- Number of speakers: 47,500
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
Note on Mixtec languages: The system of classification adopted here follows the most detailed linguistic survey of Mixtec languages yet undertaken (Josserand 1983). While other sources, such as Ethnologue (18th edition), may include as many as 52 varieties of "Mixtec", the Catalogue of Endangered Languages identifies 12 distinct Mixtec languages.