- Language: Suri
- Alternate names: Surma, Shuri, Churi, Dhuri, Shuro, Eastern Suri, Tirmaga
- Language code: suq
- Language family: Nilo-Saharan, Eastern Sudanic, Eastern, Surmic, South, Southeast, Pastoral, Suri (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: ~28,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Ethiopic script, used until 2009. Latin script, used since 2009, official usage.
‘Suri’ is an ethnonym for speakers of the Tirmaga, Chai and Baale (see Kacipo-Balesi) speech varieties. Tirmaga and Chai speakers can understand each other, but Baale (See: [[Kacipo-Balesi]]) is a separate language (Dimmendaal and Yigezu 1998). Dama is the Me’en (See: [[Me’en]]) name for Suri. Traditional religion, Christian.
Suri is spoken in Ethiopia, South Sudan, Africa.