Tajiki Spoken Arabic
- Language: Tajiki Spoken Arabic
- Alternate names: Tajiki Arabic, Jugari, Bukhara Arabic, Buxara Arabic, Tajiji Arabic, Central Asian Arabic, Arabic, Arabic, Tajiki Spoken
- Language code: abh
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Semitic, Central, South, Arabic (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 6,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Arabic script.
Endogamous, do not mix with speakers of other languages. Muslim (Hanafi Sunni).
Tajiki Spoken Arabic is spoken in Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Near East.