- Language: Turoyo
- Alternate names: Ṭurōyō, Suryoyo, Syryoyo, Turani, Süryani
- Language code: tru
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Semitic, Central, Aramaic, Eastern, Central, Northwestern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 84,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script, primary usage. Syriac script.
Glossonym: Tûrôyo, known among scholars almost exclusively; Suryoyo, is popular. Western Syriac, refers to the Classical Western Syriac (See: [[Syriac]]) liturgy and orthography used by Turoyo speakers. Christian (Jacobite).
Turoyo is spoken in Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Europe;Near East.