- Language: Vaeakau-Taumako
- Alternate names: Pileni, Pilheni, Taumako
- Language code: piv
- Language family: Austronesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Central-Eastern Malayo-Polynesian, Eastern Malayo-Polynesian, Oceanic, Central Pacific linkage, Tokelau-Fijian, Polynesian, Nuclear Polynesian
- Number of speakers: 1,662
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
Although children are still learning Vaeakau-Taumako, the language is in danger from rising sea levels. Speakers may need to move to Santa Cruz or Honiara to survive in the longer term, leading to an increase in the use of Pijin, and potentially the disappearance of the Vaeakau-Taumako language.