Western Highland Chatino
- Language: Western Highland Chatino
- Alternate names: Chatino (Sierra Occidental), Chatino, Western Highland, Chatino de la Zona Alta Occidental, Cha't-An, Sierra Occidental Chatino
- Language code: ctp
- Language family: Otomanguean, Eastern Otomanguean, Popoloca-Zapotecan, Zapotecan, Chatino, Core Chatino, Coastal Chatino, Eastern Chatino
- Number of speakers: 12,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script.
Some annual migration to work in coastal coffee growing areas. Traditional religion, Christian.
Ethnologue has 6 Chatino "languages"; INALI also has 6 Chatino "variantes."