- Language: Xibe
- Alternate names: Sibe, Sibo, Xibo, Xibe, Sibin, Colloquial Manchu, 錫伯語
- Language code: sjo
- Language family: Altaic, Tungusic, Southern, Southwest (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: ~27,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Mongolian script, Sibe style.
Officially classified within Xibe nationality. Descendants of an 18th century Qing dynasty military garrison. Loans from Uyghur, Kazakh, and Chinese. Traditional religion.
A diaspora group (since 1763) of Manchu from Manchuria