- Language: Bilen
- Alternate names: Balen, Belen, Beleni, Bilayn, Bilein, Bileno, Bilin, Bogo, Bogos, North Agaw
- Language code: byn
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Cushitic, Central, Northern
- Number of speakers: 91000
- Script: Latin script, Ge'ez script
The Bilen language is spoken around the city of Keren in Eritrea. It is the only Central Cushitic language which is spoken in Eritrea.
Verbs inflect for person, gender, number, tense-aspect, mood, and voice.
- All Blin infinitive verbs end in -na.
- genjna to sleep
- Qna (qwna) to eat
- ferna to go
- enkelna to love, to like
- Qalna (qwalna) to see
- Awtitna to succeed
- sabna to praise
- kntna to train, to learn