- Language: Erzya
- Alternate names: Erzia, Mordvin, Mordvin-Erzya
- Language code: myv
- Language family: Uralic, Mordvin
- Number of speakers: 514330
- Script: Cyrillic script.
The Erzya language, or Erzian, is spoken by about 37,000 people in the northern, eastern and north-western parts of the Republic of Mordovia and adjacent regions of Nizhny Novgorod, Chuvashia, Penza, Samara, Saratov, Orenburg, Ulyanovsk, Tatarstan and Bashkortostan in Russia. In Mordovia, Erzya is co-official with Moksha and Russian.
The Erzya VerbVerbs are marked for tense, mood, person and number.
- Mood: indicative, conditional, conjunctive, conditional-conjunctive, desiderative, optative, and imperative.
- Tense: present/future, first/second past.
- Number: singular and plural.
- Person: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.