- Language: Nogai
- Alternate names: Karanogai, Kubanogai, Nogaitsy, Nogalar, Nogay, Noghai, Noghay, Noghaylar
- Language code: nog
- Language family: Turkic, Common Turkic, Kipchak, South Kipchak
- Dialects: Nogay-Karagash, Yurt Tatar.
- Number of speakers: 87410
- Vulnerability: Threatened [Read more...]
- Script: Cyrillic script.
Nogai is a Turkic language spoken in Southwestern European Russia and in Turkey. Three distinct dialects are recognized:Karanogay or Qara-Nogai, spoken in Dagestan, Central Nogai or Nogai Proper, in Stavropol, and Aqnogai, by the Kuban River, its tributaries in Karachay–Cherkessia and in the Mineralnye Vody District. Qara-Nogai and Nogai Proper are very close linguistically, whereas Aqnogai is more different. However, all three are mutually intelligible.