- Language: Sardinian, Campidanese
- Alternate names: Campidanese, Campidese, Sardu, South Sardinian
- Language code: sro
- Language family: Indo-European, Italic, Romance, Southern, Sardinian
- Number of speakers: 500,000 (Language use
- Script: Latin
Sardinian Campidanese is a Romance language spoken and written on the island of Sardinia (Italy). Since 1997, the island's languages (including Sardinian) have been recognized and protected by regional and national laws.
Several written standards, most recently the Limba Sarda Comuna (Common Sardinian Language), have been created in an attempt to unify the different variants of Sardinian.
The Sardinian Campidanese' verb is conjugated in
- 3 moods: indicative, subjunctive, and imperative;
- 2 tenses: present and imperfect (past);
- 2 numbers: singular and plural;
- 3 persons.
Conjugation of the Regular verb 'cantare'