- Language: Classical Elfdalian
- Alternate names: Klassisk älvdalska
- Language code: xovdc
- Language family: Indo-European, Germanic, North, East Scandinavian, Danish-Swedish, Swedish, Dalecarlian (SIL classification)
- Earlier form of: Elfdalian
- Number of speakers: Extinct
- Script: Latin script
Classical Elfdalian is the Elfdalian language that was spoken by persons born 1920 or earlier. Classical Elfdalian was quite stable in morphology; it didn't change much during the period that it was spoken. The speakers were born between the beginning of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. After this period of the language underwent more changes than before, as a result of increasing bilingualism for example.