- Language: Telugu
- Alternate names: TELEGU, ANDHRA, GENTOO, TAILANGI, TELANGIRE, TELGI, TENGU, TERANGI, TOLANGAN
- Language code: tel
- Language family: Dravidian, South-Central, Telugu
- Number of speakers: 69666000
Yanadi and Bagata are ethnic groups speaking Telugu as mother tongue. National language. SOV. Telugu script. Bible 1854-1998.
- Brown, Charles Philip. A Grammar of the Telugu language. Asian Educational Services. New Delhi, 1981.
- Sastri, Korada Mahadeva. Historical Grammar of Telugu. Sri Venkateswara University. Andhra Paresh, 1969.