- Language: Belhariya
- Alternate names: Belhare, Athpariya, Athpahariya, Athpare, Athpagari, Belhariye
- Language code: byw
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Himalayan, Kiranti, Eastern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: small number of speakers
- Vulnerability: Endangered
- Script: Devanagari script, recently developed.
Athpare refers to the ethnic group made up of Belhare and Athpariya which have close cultural ties, but who recognize their linguistic differences. They clarify by calling the Dhankuta people Noupagari and the Belhare people Athpagari (Bickel 1996). Traditional religion, Hindu.
Belhariya is spoken in Nepal, South Asia.