- Language: Bisu
- Alternate names: Mbisu, Misu, Mibisu, Mbi, Laopin, Lawa, Lua, Pin, 畢蘇語, 米蘇語, 米畢蘇語
- Language code: bzi
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Ngwi-Burmese, Ngwi, Southern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: <2,740
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script, used in Myanmar. Thai script.
Some officially classified within Hani nationality, others officially classified as Undetermined Nationality. Some view Bisu as an important link to their culture and hope to preserve it. Traditional religion.
Closely related to Laomian and the Lawpan variety of Sinsali, less so to the rest of Sinsali, Cong, and Sangkong; together these languages form the Bisoid subgroup of Southern Loloish (Bradley 2007).