- Language: Deori
- Alternate names: Chutia, Deuri, Chutiya, Dewri, Drori, Dari, Deori Chutiya
- Language code: der
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Sal, Bodo-Garo-Northern Naga, Bodo-Koch (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 28,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Bengali script. Latin script.
A Scheduled Tribe. ‘Deori’, the temple guard. Deori Chutiya is 1 of 4 Chutiya subgroups. Do not call themselves Chutiya. Traditional religion, Hindu.
Deori is spoken in India, South Asia.