- Language: Drung
- Alternate names: Dulong, Taron, T'rung, Kiu, Qui, Kiutze, Qiuzi, Kiupa, Kiao, Rawang, Trung, Metu, Melam, Tamalu, Tukiumu, Tulung, Qiu, Nung, Nu-tzŭ, 獨龍語
- Language code: duu
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Central Tibeto-Burman, Nungish (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: ~7000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script, Pinyin-based, used between 1984 and 1990s.
Some officially classified as Dulong nationality; others as Nu nationality. Ethnonym: Qiuzu is an old term for the people. Traditional religion, Christian.
Drung is spoken in China, East Asia.